Rhyno 360, LLC, which operates this Web site, wants to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, by notifying you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through this Web site;
- The organization collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under GSI Commerce Solutions’ control; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Cookies” are files stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. These cookies help us identify our account holders and optimize their shopping experience. They do not include any data that will identify you personally. They will, however, allow you to use some specialized features available on this site. Cookies also allow us to hold selections in your shopping cart when you leave our site without checking out. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but allow you to disable them if you wish.
Contact Us Form
Our Third Party Relationships
We have established several relationships with third party vendors to best serve our customers.
- Marketing and Promotions: From time to time, we may engage certain third parties to assist in the dissemination of marketing and promotional offers (i.e. e-mails) to those customers who have agreed to receive such offers. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
- Web Site Evaluation: From time to time, we may engage certain third parties to observe and track the behavior of the users of this Web Site in order to evaluate the performance and features of the Web Site. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services.
- Additional Third Party Relationships: From time to time, Colorado Pool Systems, Inc. may engage other third parties to assist in providing marketing, order processing, fulfillment and shipping services. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services.
Additionally, we may share non-personal, non-individual statistical information with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research purposes. That is, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our web site notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
Questions about our Policies